這個夏天,除了你能給我驚喜。夏天也給了我一個驚喜。
This summer, except you can surprise me。 Summer also gave me a surprise。
把你的點點滴滴都裝在我心裡,寫成一本日記。
Put your every bit in my heart and write a diary。
當然的話,我說不出來,但愛你的話,我可以堅持很久。
Of course, I can‘t say it, but if I love you, I can persist for a long time。
我不是個相聲演員,但是我能每天逗你笑。
I’m not a crosstalk actor, but I can make you laugh every day。
跟你在一起的每一天,我都覺得好開心呀,你是不是吃開心果長大的?
I feel so happy every day with you。 Did you grow up eating pistachio?
你是比西瓜汽水還要甜的一種飲料。
You are a drink sweeter than watermelon soda。
夏天應該是甜甜的,夏天的你也甜甜的。
Summer should be sweet, and so are you in summer。
想跟你來一場浪漫的旅行,可是口袋裡面沒有錢。
I want to have a romantic trip with you, but I have no money in my pocket。
喜歡我就主動聯絡我。你不主動,我怎麼知道你喜歡我?
Contact me if you like me。 If you don‘t take the initiative, how can I know you like me?
我會在家老老實實等你回來,但你答應我,一定要平安歸來。
I will wait for you at home, but you promise to come back safely。
兩個人的心都不在一起, 還談什麼愛不愛的。
Two people’s hearts are not together, but also talk about love or not。
希望我們下一次相遇,會是你先抱著我。
I hope the next time we meet, you will hold me first。
還是期待下一次,能跟你相愛,如果這輩子已經不可以,那我提前預定下輩子。
Or look forward to the next time, can fall in love with you, if this life can‘t, then I book the next life in advance。